1. What is your pets name? Shadow
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? She's a black labrador mix
3. How long have you had your pet friend? A little over a year.
4. How did you get your pet? James and I decided to adopt a dog, so we headed to the Miami shelter and picked her out!
5. How old is your pet? She's almost 2 and a half.
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? Well, she talks when she hears high pitched noises. For example, we have a squeaky bone toy and when she hears it she tries to imitate it. It's so cute. She'll also do it if, say, the fire alarm goes off. Also, she's got a bit of anxiety. She whines a lot, and gets upset a lot. I don't know, she was like that when we got her. But I still love her, even though she's crazy.
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? It means a lot. Shadow is like my child. Only much more high strung and she doesn't speak my language. I don't know what I would do without her. We're best buds. ;)
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? We run together every morning. And when I took her to visit home in PA, she got to play with the other love of my life, my parents dog, Rocky, a Great Pyrenees. Also, seeing her play in the snow, since she's a Florida baby.
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet? Hm, brat, baby, princess. None of them being affectionate while said. Lol. She can be a pain in the butt sometimes. But she's still very much a puppy, as Labs tend to be until about four years old or so. Still, I <3 her.
Tried to get a picture of her tongue, she has black spots all over it. Birthmarks!
That's her squeaky bone.
Resting her head on my foot.