nav

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I waste so much time...

No, not the website.
It's Wednesday again! You know what that means...



No theme today, just things I'm currently adoring, and a couple I pinned myself.


Source: lulus.com via Jessica on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest













Or a book!






Well, today is James' birthday! He turns 27. He's always so depressed on his birthday, so I will do my best to cheer him up today when he gets home from work. My method? Food of course. I'm making some of his favorites, so I'll be sure to post about it tomorrow. Have a great Wednesday!

P.S. Those three pairs of shoes I posted? I'm considering them all as wedding shoes! Weee!

xx Jessica

13 comments:

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

greats pins!

Shamia said...

Ahhh, loveeeee. Especially the last outfit pic with the skinny jeans and loose top. I would SO wear that.

If you're deciding on wedding shoes, the first two are GORGEOUS. But the first one definitely screams bride! =D! <3!

Jessica said...

The first ones do, don't they?! Since I have no idea what I'm doing for a wedding yet though, I can't decide. Plus I kinda want crazy shoes. And I'm utterly in love with those pink ones. Sigh. Lol. Thanks Shamia!

xx Jess

Anonymous said...

yummy guy there, and those 1st heels are so hot!

Erin said...

Holy moly I LOVE those gold heels with the flower. Definitely choose those, they are stunning! Then maybe just change into flats later on in the night for dancing.

Marlen said...

Aw who's ever depressed on their birthdays?! Come on now.

Haha the one where it says "i will lick you"- i thought it was a person necklace at first. that made me lol for real.

sarah grace said...

that puppy just melted my heart! and all of those shoes are to die for!! thank you for sharing! :)

kayerj said...

Loved your pins this week! The dog tag was my favorite. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Babybluez said...

I loooveeee the first pair and they are similar to what I have been looking for, for my wedding.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Get the 1st one's Jessica! Adore! HAHAHA Happy Birthday to your fiancee! Hope you guys had a blast. Tell us all about it.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Satin and Souffles said...

Omg I am ridiculously obsessed with pinterest! Totally checking your out aha xx

{Satin&Souffles}

Bravoe Runway said...

Happy Birthday to your fiance! These are all great photos, I'm thinking about a pinterest account..haven't decided yet.

Fitness By Alicia said...

I am obsessed with pinterest. Great pins. Love that first blouse.