nav

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spool No. 72

Just a couple days ago I discovered this nifty little online shop called Spool No. 72. Have any of you heard of them, or perhaps purchased some pretty little item from them? It's a great little online shop created by a mother and her two daughters. I fell in love with them while perusing their site. They have the cutest tops and dresses and SHOES. Well. They have cute everything. Here are some favorites:



Clover and Thistle Blouse


Meadow and Stream Blouse


Full Sail Dress


Geometric Dress


Bluebell Dress - Utterly in love with this one


Southwestern Stroll Wedges


Ikat Gladiator Sandals


Coldwater Feather Ring


Freebird Lace Cuff Bracelet



I'm sure SOME of you have heard of this cute little shop. They even have vintage pieces for sale. Since online shopping is a bad habit of mine, I will most likely be purchasing something from them soon. And I will never stop hunting for great online shops. I swear, it's in my blood. Go check them out if you haven't!

xx Jessica

13 comments:

Erin said...

Oh good god why did you have to introduce me to this site. I LOVE everything. Not good.

But good find!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Jean said...

I am so glad you shared this post...I checked out that store, so many cute things. I especially love the geometric dress you picked!

Confetti_hearts said...

I love the bluebell dress. Totally my style :D

Clara Turbay said...

It´s so cool!

Anonymous said...

I Nominated you for the Versatile blogger award!
http://amalasite.blogspot.com/2012/04/t-hank-you-httptbatebeauty.html

Akiko said...

They look all so lovely! Love the ring and bracelet especially. Thank you for sharing :) xo akiko
Style Imported

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

This is a great little shop. I would be debt soon though...lol.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the shop before but I love the geometric dress, it looks like it'd be so perfect for summer! I've not been blogging for a while and I've noticed you had a blog makeover - I love it :) xx

Emily said...

Oh my goodness these pieces are gorgeous! What an amazing find!!!
Creamy

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Never, but that first top is too dang cute to pass up! Love all the vibrant color, thanks for the tip!

I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Thanks for visiting and leaving your awesome comments...Would love for you to stop back in to check it out!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Joanne Faith said...

These rings are especially gorgeous :)

http://joannefaith.com/

Erica said...

Never heard of that site but they do have some cute things!

http://theprettyfactor.blogspot.com