nav

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wedding Edition ;)

Every morning I wake up the first thing I do is put my engagement ring back on. And when I forget to put it back on after doing the dishes, a little squeak chokes out of my throat. I know I've only been wearing it for two and a half weeks, but I honestly can't stop starring at it. That's normal, right? ;)

We get married in 37 days! Holy cow. I already showed you guys my civil ceremony shoes in this post, and they happen to be from Ruche. Well guess what? I'm ALSO purchasing my dress from there as well. They recently launched a bridal collection that is so incredibly wonderful. I know, I know, I rave over this online boutique endlessly, but it really is one of my favorites. I wanted something casual and light. June 1st is summer time in my eyes (even though its really not until the 21st...only I would think of that), and I didn't want to be wearing some fancy long gown for a simple, albeit happy ceremony. I even considered wearing a fun color, like pink or blue. Then I decided I want some semblance and feeling of a typical wedding, so I decided on a white one, haha. Here it is:





I'm totally in love with it, and I happen to think its perfect for the ceremony. By the way, I was dying over the shoes in the photo, but they are all sold out. Oh well! I love the shoes I have!

Sorry if I'm boring you all with wedding stuff. But there's more. Since today's Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday, I've got some lovely wedding inspiration to share. So many ideas are bubbling in my head for our reception/party next year. Enjoy! :)

















And it begins...lol
Have a great day!!

xx Jess

12 comments:

jessica said...

i love all those pictures you pin. you're going to have such a pretty wedding. i can't wait to see pictures!

and i LOVE the dress :)

Confetti_hearts said...

Whaaa so pretty!! And I didn't know that you're getting married so fast! Hope the ceremony and festivities go smoothly! :D

kayerj said...

so pretty, congratulations. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Anonymous said...

you have such great taste , congrats again!

Babybluez said...

such a pretty and delicate dress!

Yara Simón said...

Such a cute dress. Good luck with the rest of your planning.

Kitterz said...

OMGOSH! SO CUTE! I've been planning my wedding too and since it's a "budget wedding" I've been checking out all sorts of DIY stuff =)

Those lit up candles give me an idea - thanks for sharing =)

Jessica said...

Yaay thank you guys!! <3

Anonymous said...

I taged you with 11 questions. Now it's your turn to make up 11 questions and tag 11 people. Enjoy!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You are so not boring us. That dress is gorgeous!!! I would definitely wear that :) You're going to be beautiful!!!!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful choice for a wedding dress! You're going to look so gorgeous. Congratulations on your wedding!

Ritah Weikama said...

Beautiful Wedding Dress,The Heels..You pulled it off.

ritahnakyeyune.blogpsot.com