So jumping right in, it's OK...
- that Pinterest keeps me from cleaning the house.
- that I haven't lost these last 10 pounds yet, because I love bread too much.
- that I am deathly afraid to get my wisdom teeth out in the next month.
- that I have a secret I'm DYING to tell you all and everyone close to me, but I have to wait!
- that I have deferred my student loan payments three times now. Curse you, economy!
- to get a crazy look from the barista when you tell them not to fill the coffee all the way up to the brim. I need room for my cream and sugar, please.
- to search Pinterest for recipes you never plan on making any time soon because you're trying to eat healthy.
- for nothing to be wrong, to feel good!
- that my neighbors probably think I'm crazy because I tell my dog to hush up all the time.
- to have a Margarita at lunch during the week.
- to be creeped out by the invisible eyebrow trend.
- that for the longest time I couldn't stand mullet dresses, but now there seem to be a few I've been admiring.
I just had to share with you guys this delightful little bag I found from ASOS. Isn't it so cute? And springy?
Now I have to go clean up the house and strip the bed, because we are getting a new mattress today! I can't wait to climb into bed tonight. It's sure to be heavenly. ;)