So I'm not totally in the mood for blogging right now. I'm so tired and have been feeling anxious about the big move. 24 days, by the way. Today I've been emailing back and forth with the apartment complex that we plan on checking out first when we arrive in San Diego. And later tonight when Jim gets home we are going to fax our applications over. I know I shouldn't be too stressed, it's an exciting time. The complex looks wonderful, and we have friends who actually live there now so everything should be good. I just want things to go smoothly, but I need to be realistic. Some bumps are bound to happen during this moving process, and if I can just accept that now, I'll be fine. Too bad. I stress real easily, and I currently have a stupid rash on my hands. Thank you, Stress. Be gone, please!
Anyways, I was tagged in a little survey by the lovely Lisa over at Lesapea Musings. Go check her out, she's super awesome. ;)
1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 things about you.
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you.
4. Write 11 new questions for those you tag.
11 things about me
1. I've never broken a bone.
2. I live in a place where it's 80 degrees and sunny every day. Any normal person wouldn't care, but I really miss seasons. I miss the cold, and rain, and cloudy, grey days. But I'm moving soon.
3. I currently have a girl crush on Nicki Minaj.
4. When I'm thirsy, I always drink water. I never usually have cravings for juice, and I don't drink soda.
5. My favorite time of the day is the early morning hours. I love lounging with my coffee. :)
6. I'm learning to stop envisioning a better me and start being it.
7. I used to ski in high school. I miss it!
8. I'm starting to get really interested in aromatherapy.
9. I will one day own a Great Dane.
10. I'm also currently obsessing over fake eyelashes.
11. I am very pro-choice.
11 questions for me
1.What do you regret most in your life? My melodramatic attitude in high school and college.
2. What's your dream vacation? Japan. Or Ireland.
3.What's your fave color? Red
4.What is your major achievement in life? Graduating college, losing 38 pounds.
5. Who do you love to go shopping with? MYSELF. I hate shopping with other people. I don't mind window shopping, but if its clothes shopping, I have to go by myself.
6. What is your dream job? Still trying to figure that out.
7. What is your all time fave movie? A tough one...Moulin Rouge?
8. If you could have a dinner party, where would you have it and which famous persons would you like to invite, (whether alive or deceased)? I would have it on a big fancy yacht, and I would invite 311, and Gwen Stefani. And probably others.
9. If you had one wish what would it be? To find a job that I love to do.
10.What is your fave dessert? Tiramisu. Mmm. And cake.
11. If you could exchange lives with anybody in the world for a week, whose life would you want to live? Lady Gaga would be pretty interesting.
11 questions for you.
1. What's your favorite TV show?
2. What is the one thing you could never live without?
3. If you had to pick one restaurant that you had to eat at for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite song?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. Do you have a favorite game? If so, what?
7. What is your favorite scent?
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
9. If you could get plastic surgery at no cost, would you?
10. What's your dream vacation?
11. What is your favorite outfit accessory?
Tag you are it
Isaz - yoursunnyside.blogspot.com
Cara - i-dabble.blogspot.com
Erica - theprettyfactor.blogspot.com
Jessica - mybagofsunshine.blogspot.com
PAPS - www.thoughtsofpaps.com
P.S. I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award a SECOND time by the marvelous Leah over at Keep Your Sunny Side Up. Thank you, SO MUCH. You're awesome. :D